Kvaser USBcan Rugged HS/HS
The Kvaser USBcan Rugged is a two channel, high performance, CAN bus interface with a standard USB2.0 interface. The IP65-rated housing assures reliable protection against water and dust in harsh environments. Backward compliant with USB1.1, it features Auto Transmit for placing messages on the bus at set intervals.
Kvaser USBcan Rugged has a CAN bus
interface with a standard USB interface. The
Kvaser USBcan Rugged can be ordered with two High-Speed CAN channels (TJA1050
compliant), or one channel.
Major features of Kvaser USBcan Rugged
- One device for desktop and laptop.
Quick and easy plug-and-play
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A)
and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped
with 10 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for
- Automatically switches power
supply between CAN (primary) and USB (secondary), to reduce power drain
of laptop battery.
- Supports listen-only mode for
High-performance driver support for major
- 100% compatible with
applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, and
PCcan with KVASER's CANlib.
- One CAN connection ISO-11898
High speed, 50 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s (transceiver Philips TJA1050).
- Optional, second CAN connection
that can be either low-speed (transceiver Philips
TJA1054) or high-speed (ISO-11898).
- One USB 1.1 connection (12 Mbit/s) that is USB 2.0 compliant
Power from CAN-bus or from the
- Extensive software support
- Excellent EMC performance
- IP54 classed
- Rugged metal housing
- Fault tolerant electrical CAN
-40 - 85 °C
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win Vista, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP
Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
Development Kits and Tools
No software available.
No FAQ's available.
No knowledge bases available.