Kvaser PCIEcan HS
For more information, please contact us.
Kvaser PCIEcan HS is a single channel, CAN (controller area network) interface board for the PCI Express bus that features galvanic isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- Quick and easy plug and play installation.
- Supports PCI Express x1.
- Designed for standard and industrial computers.
- Hardware compatible with the PCIcanx and PCIcan product families.
- I/O mapped to enable quick reaction times.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus driver.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connector. Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C.
- Supports the Kvaser Linx.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
PCIEcan HS: max 200mA @ 3.3V
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.