Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 M12
Price: USD 358.00
The Leaf Light HS v2 M12 is the marine version of Kvaser’s popular Leaf Light v2 interface. This device provides a simple way of connecting a PC with the on-board computer of a marine electronics system by means of its standard USB 2.0 connector and a 5-pin National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) approved CAN connector. The Leaf Light HS v2 M12 is ideal for diagnosing NMEA 2000 bus issues, configuring and flashing NMEA 2000 bus nodes, monitoring NMEA 2000 bus traffic and load conditions and stimulating or emulating NMEA 2000 nodes.
Major Features of Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 M12
- Standard type “A” USB connector and an NMEA-approved male CAN connector.
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES, CAN
M12 5 pin
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-20 - 70 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.