Below are the suggested replacement products for the Kvaser Leaf Professional HS OBDII.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more information.
Kvaser Leaf Professional HS OBDII
NOTE: The Kvaser Leaf Professional HS OBDII (73-30130-00404-7) has been marked "End of Life". Existing customers are encouraged to migrate to the Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2 OBDII (73-30130-00849-6).
For more information, please contact us.
Kvaser Leaf Professional is a one channel, high performance, USB interface for High Speed CAN. The OBDII connector provides easy access to vehicle diagnostics from the PC. Includes Kvaser's patented MagiSync feature for synchronized time-stamping, Galvanic Isolation for protection against voltage spikes, and Auto Transmit for placing messages on the bus at set intervals.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with an OBD2 connector.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- Handles up to 20,000 messages per second, time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 1 microsecond.
- Auto transmit buffers, to send messages on a defined interval.
- Auto response buffers, to send messages on a defined event.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Excellent error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Glass Fiber Reinforced PA6
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis25 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration8 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition5 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics11 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development12 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack11 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development12 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 98 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List