Below are the suggested replacement products for the Kvaser Memorator HS/HS.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more information.
Kvaser Memorator HS/HS
NOTE: The Kvaser has been marked "Not For New Designs". Existing customers are encouraged to migrate to the Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 (73-30130-00821-2).
Kvaser Memorator HS/HS is a dual channel, intermediate performance, CAN (controller area network) bus interface and standalone datalogger with two high-speed CAN channels. In interface mode, it connects to a PC with USB1.1. As a data logger, Memorator makes for a perfect flight recorder due its compact design. Logging data to a standard SD card (supplied) or MMC disk; triggers, filters etc. can be set via our user-friendly configuration program and stored on the flash disk.
- One device for desktop and laptop. Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 10 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages.
- Supports "listen-only" mode for bus analysis tools.
- Driver support for major operating systems.
- 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, PCcan and USBcan with Kvaser's CANlib.
- One SD/MMC slot that accepts SD or MMC flash disks, currently up to 1 GB.
- Two CAN connections ISO-11898 high-speed, 50kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s (Philips TJA1050).
- One USB 1.1 connection (12 Mbit/s). This connection is compatible with USB 2.0.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated with four externally visible LEDs.
- Plastic housing with dimension WLH about 509025 mm (circa 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch).
- NOTE: Product ships with Commercial Grade SD card (-20 to +70°C). Industrial Grade SD cards (-40 to +85°C) are available for additional purchase. Contact your local Kvaser office for details.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK [link} is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
Linux SDK library
Linux SDK library.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Kvaser Database editor
Standalone installer for Kvaser Database Editor.
Kvaser Memorator Tools
Logger setup and configuration program for Kvaser Memorator Professional, Kvaser Memorator and Kvaser Memorator Light.
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
Kvaser Memorator Trigger Guide
Kvaser Memorator Setup Tool - Trigger Guide
Kvaser Memorator Users Guide
Kvaser Memorator Professional User's Guide
Getting Started Kvaser Memorator / Memorator Professional as Datalogger
Getting Started Kvaser Memorator/Memorator Professional as Datalogger
Kvaser Memorator Example
Kvaser Memorator Tools Setup Example
Kvaser Memorator Tools Introduction
Introduction to Kvaser Memorator Tools for Kvaser Memorator Professional.
Extracting Data Without A Memorator
Extracting Data Without A Memorator
Quick Start Guide for All Kvaser Products
This Quick Start Guide shows you how to install drivers and setup any Interface product from Kvaser.
To configure the Memorator, Memorator Professional, or Memorator R Semipro, you must have: 1) the Kvaser driver installed, and 2) the Memorator Tools software installed (available on our downloads page). Using the Memorator Tools software, you...
A normal SD card reader can be used to initialize SD cards for use with the Kvaser Memorator Professional. Previous versions have required that SD cards be initialized in the Kvaser Memorator Professional itself. However you can now initialized the...
Kvaser’s Memorator data loggers are an ideal fit for those gathering megabits to gigabits of CAN data. The Kvaser Memorator’s support Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC) formats, the former offering between...
Kvaser Memorator We recommended the flash disks listed below. Most importantly, these flash disks are significantly faster than other disk types. The list below is the result of our own tests. We have tested Kvaser Memorator with disk sizes ...
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis24 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration8 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition6 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics11 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development11 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack11 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development13 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 98 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List