Kvaser PC104+ HS/HS IDC
Price: USD 671.00
Kvaser PC104+ HS/HS IDC is a two channel, PC/104+ compatible CAN (controller area network) interface with IDC Header CAN connectors. It includes a high-performance, on-board microcontroller for CPU offloading, ensuring fast response times.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Compliant with the PC/104-Plus specification.
- Stack-through connector.
- On-board 16-bit microcontroller.
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- CAN oscillator frequency of 16 MHz.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with IDC Header connectors.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
Approximately 1W @ 200mA
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Quick Start Guide for All Kvaser Products
This Quick Start Guide shows you how to install drivers and setup any Interface product from Kvaser.