Kvaser PCI104 HS/HS
Kvaser PCI104 is a two channel, PCI-104 compatible CAN interface. It includes a high-performance, on-board microcontroller for CPU offloading, ensuring fast response times.
Compact and self-stacking, the Kvaser PCI104 board complies with the flexible PCI-104 specification. The Kvaser PCI104 board represents a dual channel CAN interface, with a high performance microcontroller onboard.
- Compliant with the PCI-104 specification
- Stack-through connector
On-board 16-bit microcontroller
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM
- CAN Controller from Renesas (M16C)
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
- Supports Silent Mode
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits, supports bit rates up to 1
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
- CAN oscillator frequency: 16 MHz
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Dimensions 91 x 96 mm (approx. 3.6 x 3.8 in.)
- Interfaces the CAN bus with IDC Headers
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.