Kvaser PCIcan HS/HS
The Kvaser PCIcan is a CAN interface board for the PCI bus. It is available in three versions: the one CAN channel PCIcan HS, the four CAN channel PCIcan 4xHS, and the one CAN channel PCIcan II, which is compliant with PCI 2.2.
The Kvaser PCIcan product family is a family of CAN/PCI interface boards and comprises three members: Kvaser PCIcan 4xHS, PCIcan HS/HS and PCIcan HS
- Compliant with PCI 2.2
- Dimensions 140 x 100 mm (approx. 5.5 x 4 in.)
- I/O mapped
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation (even under Windows NT 4.0!)
- CAN Controllers: SJA1000 from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connector
- CAN oscillator frequency: 16 MHz
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
PCIcan 4xHS only:
- The CAN controllers can individually be connected to a common CAN bus on the card
- The common CAN bus has a built-in optional termination
PCIcan HS/HS and HS only:
- The PCIcan HS/HS and PCIcan HS can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN.
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.