Below are the suggested replacement products for the Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more information.
Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS
NOTE: The Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS (73-30130-00159-6) has been marked "End of Life". Existing customers are encouraged to migrate to the Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS (73-30130-00714-7).
For more information, please contact us.
The Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS is a two-channel CANbus interface (controller area network) for USB 1.1 and 2.0. Both channels are configured for High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2). A quick and flexible way to connect your PC to the CANbus.
- Two channel High Speed CAN bus channels (ISO 11898-2) through a standard USB interface.
- Supports 11 bit (CAN 2.0A) as well as 29 bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
- Native USB 1.1 support, forward compatible with USB 2.0 in full-speed mode (i.e. 12 Mbit/s).
- Contains the powerful Mitsubishi M16C microcontroller, with two built-in CAN controllers.
- Remote frames can be sent and received without restrictions.
- Detect and generate error frames on the CAN bus.
- Auto Transmit for placing messages on the bus at set intervals.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
5V and ca. 130mA if powered from the USB side. Ca. 850mW (9 – 30V DC) if powered from the CAN bus connector
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices. For using Kvaser proprietary API. Do not install if using SocketCAN.
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development20 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 120 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List