Kvaser will be joining Accurate Technologies to host a joint webinar on May 12th, 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM EDT.
This webinar will cover an introductory level overview of the J1939 collection of SAE standards. Below is a list of topics that will be covered along with a variety of application demonstrations in ATI’s CANLab Network Analysis software.
- Different parts of J1939 – The Communications “Stack”
- The Physical Network; J1939-11
- CAN Frames and Datalink Layer; J1939-21
- The Data Field and DBC File
- PGNs and SPNs
- Diagnostic Messages; J1939-73