Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS
Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is a configuration-free wireless CAN bridge that achieves predictable latency, without sacrificing stability or range. Comprising a preconfigured pair of plug-and-play units to rapidly exchange raw CAN data, the Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is designed for environments or situations that make wired connection unsuitable or challenging e.g. between two moving parts that are connected by CAN.
There are two versions: (00808-3) Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is approved for the European Union, while (01008-6) Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (FCC) complies with US certification. Both share the same functionality but have different radio transmission schemes due to regulatory differences.
- A preconfigured pair of units that acts as a wireless CAN bridge.
- Plug and Play, Driver Free and Configuration Free.
- Automatic Baudrate Detection (125K, 250K, 500K, 1M).
- Point to Point Radio Link.
- 2.4 GHz Proprietary Protocol.
- Internal Antenna Design, Antenna Output Power max 18 dBm approx.
- High-Speed CAN Connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN2.0A) and 29- bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power Supplied through the CAN Bus Interface.
- Rugged Aluminum Housing.
- Note: Error Frames and Arbitration information are not transmitted by the Air Bridge units across the wireless link.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at www.kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- The Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (EAN: 73-30130-00808-3) has been tested and declared to be in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU (Art. 3.1a, 3.1b, and 3.2) and RoHS recast Directive 2011/65/EU (Art. 4.1). See User Guide for full EU Declaration of Conformity.
Allowed operating voltage 9 V-36V DC. Maximum input voltage 48 V DC
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
-40 - 70 °C