Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS
Price: USD 1,090.00
Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is a configuration-free wireless CAN bridge that achieves predictable latency, without sacrificing stability or range. Comprising a preconfigured pair of plug-and-play units to rapidly exchange raw CAN data, the Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is designed for environments or situations that make wired connection unsuitable or challenging e.g. between two moving parts that are connected by CAN.
There are two versions: Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (00808-3) is approved for the European Union, while Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (FCC) (01008-6) complies with US certification. Both share the same functionality but have different radio transmission schemes due to regulatory differences.
- A preconfigured pair of units that acts as a wireless CAN bridge.
- Plug and Play, Driver Free and Configuration Free.
- Automatic Baudrate Detection (125K, 250K, 500K, 1M).
- Point to Point Radio Link.
- 2.4 GHz Proprietary Protocol.
- Internal Antenna Design, Antenna Output Power max 18 dBm approx.
- High-Speed CAN Connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN2.0A) and 29- bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power Supplied through the CAN Bus Interface.
- Rugged Aluminum Housing.
Note! Error Frames and Arbitration information are not transmitted by the Air Bridge units across the wireless link.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
- The Kvaser Air Bridge Wireless Installation Guide provides guidance for maximizing radio performance in your enviroment. Watch Now >>
- The Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (EAN: 73-30130-00808-3) has been tested and declared to be in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU (Art. 3.1a, 3.1b, and 3.2) and RoHS recast Directive 2011/65/EU (Art. 4.1). See User Guide for full EU Declaration of Conformity.
CABLES, Interfaces, Hardware, CAN, Accessories
Allowed operating voltage 9 V-36V DC. Maximum input voltage 48 V DC. Approx. 2 W.
-40 °C to +70 °C
Kvaser Air Bridge Installation Guide
Kvaser Air Bridge System Integration Guide
Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS/HS (FCC) User's Guide
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development20 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 120 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List