Kvaser Hybrid Pro CAN/LIN
Price: USD 833.00
Kvaser Hybrid Pro CAN/LIN is a flexible, single channel interface that can be assigned as either CAN, CAN/FD or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid Pro CAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications!
The Pro version offers advanced features such as support for Silent Mode, Error Frame Detection and Generation and Kvaser MagiSync™ automatic clock synchronization. Silent Mode allows you to listen in on a CAN bus without injecting new information that other nodes will detect, whilst Kvaser MagiSync™ synchronizes timestamps across multiple Kvaser MagiSync™-enabled devices without needing extra wires.
- Hybrid USB CAN/LIN interface with a 9-pin D-SUB.
- t programming allows users to set up complex triggers and filters on the device, perform ECU simulation or transform your device into a gateway/bridge.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 5 Mbit/s (with proper physical layer).
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active.
- USB powered (bus V+ reference required for LIN).
- Kvaser MagiSync – automatic time synchronization.
- LED lights alert user to device status.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
LIN, Interfaces, Hardware, CAN
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux. For using generic SocketCAN API. Only needed if current kernel version of SocketCAN does not recognize new hardware.
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices. For using Kvaser proprietary API. Do not install if using SocketCAN.
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Kvaser CANlib Android Library
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
A free of charge LIN bus viewer. This demo version only operates in slave mode and only monitors the LIN bus. Works with Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN and Hybrid family of products.
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development20 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 120 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List