Kvaser Leaf SemiPro LS
Price: USD 682.00
Kvaser Leaf SemiPro with MagiSync™ is a one channel USB interface for Low Speed or 'fault tolerant' CAN (ISO 11898-3). It offers the possibility to easily connect several interfaces to a PC. The time-stamping is synchronized through Kvaser MagiSync™. Providing flexibility and making it perfect for multi-channel applications.
- Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser Leaf SemiPro interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync™. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
- Handles up to 15,000 messages per second, time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Reliable error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Glass Fiber Reinforced PA6
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Quick Start Guide for All Kvaser Products
This Quick Start Guide shows you how to install drivers and setup any Interface product from Kvaser.