Below are the suggested replacement products for the Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more information.
Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS
Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS is a five channel, high performance, CAN bus interface that provides a quick and flexible way to connect your PC to multiple CAN bus, in real-time. With all channels configured for High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2), the Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high time stamp precision. This device supports CAN FD.
- Supports CAN FD.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Five CAN channels integrated in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB connector.
- Includes 5 channel breakout cable.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
DSUB 26 or 5xDSUB 9 with co-sent splitter cable
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux. For using generic SocketCAN API. Only needed if current kernel version of SocketCAN does not recognize new hardware.
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices. For using Kvaser proprietary API. Do not install if using SocketCAN.
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development20 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 120 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List