Kvaser USBcan R v2
Price: USD 1,023.00
Kvaser USBcan R v2 is a lightweight, yet highly durable, two channel CAN bus interface. The IP65-rated housing is made of aluminum alloy, sealed with a heavy-duty polyurethane coating that assures reliable protection against water and dust ingress, and is vibration, shock and drop proof.
With a standard USB2.0 connection and two high-speed CAN channels in two separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors, the Kvaser USBcan R v2 handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages, with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds. Features include error frame detection and LED indicators showing power and CAN channel status.
- Connect to two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- IP65 rated lightweight aluminum housing, sealed with polyurethane coating.
- Capable of sending up to 15000 messages per second, per channel, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracies.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Detection of error frames.
- LED lights alert user to device status.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES, CAN
~ 5V and 130mA powered from the USB
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 70 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Linux SDK library
Linux SDK library.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser Canlib Android Library
Kvaser CANlib Android Library