Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2
Price: USD 1,364.00
The Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 is a compact, dual channel CAN bus interface and standalone datalogger that allows users to monitor and collect data from two high speed CAN channels simultaneously. Standalone mode logs data to an SD card; interface mode provides a real-time connection between the CAN network and a PC, via USB.
As a data logger, Memorator makes for a perfect flight recorder due to its compact design. Triggers and filters can be set on this device by means of a user-friendly configuration program and stored on the standard SD card (supplied).
The Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 is an intermediate level device. For an easy-to-use single channel data logger with no preconfiguration required, visit the Kvaser Memorator Light (00513-6). For advanced trigger and filter options and the ability to run user-developed scripts, plus on-device buffering, opt for the Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 (00819-9).
Major Features of Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2:
- Monitor two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 100 microseconds resolution.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware using Kvaser CANlib.
- One SD slot that accepts SD flash disks, currently up to 64 GB.
- Two high-speed CAN connections (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Connects to a PC with a standard USB 2.0 connection.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated by externally visible LEDs.
- Plastic housing with dimension WLH about 55 x 150 x 23 mm (circa 2 x 6 x 1 inch).
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface is available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface is available.
- Documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Hardware, Dataloggers, CAN
Up to 3W
Error Frame Generation
Included Card Size
Max Card Size
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-20 °C to +70 °C
Timestamp Resolution (µs)
Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
Linux SDK library
Linux SDK library.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Kvaser Database Editor 3
Kvaser Database Editor 3 (candbfd)
Kvaser Database editor
Standalone installer for Kvaser Database Editor.
Kvaser Memorator Tools
Logger setup and configuration program for Kvaser Memorator Professional, Kvaser Memorator and Kvaser Memorator Light.
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 Users Guide
Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 User's Guide
Kvaser Memorator Trigger Guide
Kvaser Memorator Setup Tool - Trigger Guide
Kvaser Memorator Users Guide
Kvaser Memorator Professional User's Guide
Getting Started Kvaser Memorator / Memorator Professional as Datalogger
Getting Started Kvaser Memorator/Memorator Professional as Datalogger
Kvaser Memorator Example
Kvaser Memorator Tools Setup Example
Kvaser Memorator Tools Introduction
Introduction to Kvaser Memorator Tools for Kvaser Memorator Professional.
Kvaser’s Memorator data loggers are an ideal fit for those gathering megabits to gigabits of CAN data. The Kvaser Memorator’s support Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC) formats, the former offering between...
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen13 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development19 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 118 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List