How do I configure the Memorator, Memorator Professional, or Memorator R Semipro?
To configure the Memorator, Memorator Professional, or Memorator R Semipro, you must have:
1) the Kvaser driver installed, and
2) the Memorator Tools software installed (available on our downloads page).
Using the Memorator Tools software, you can configure your Memorator device. For a thorough walk-through, watch the instructional video below:
Driver installation problems
Driver installation problems are often caused by antivirus software. A common issue is failing to install the enumeration service during the driver install.
Solution: Make sure your antivirus software is turned off and then install the driver again.
Installing with J2534 support
- Download the latest drivers from www.kvaser.com.
- Make sure you have administrator privileges on the computer before attempting to run the driver installation.
- Run the driver installation package
- Check the optional J2534 support and press Next.
- Follow remaining dialogs until driver installation is complete.
- Attach Kvaser hardware to the PC and complete the found new hardware wizard.