Kvaser is proud to sponsor university students for CAN-related projects. We have a passion for education, and for training the next generation of engineers to be fluent in the language of CAN.
Over the years, Kvaser has sponsored students and university teams in areas like:
- Formula SAE® – the student automotive design competition organized by SAE International.
- RoboSub – Student competition sponsored by the U.S. Office of Naval Research to create Autonomous Underwater Vehicles.
- ECOcar & ECOcar 2 – Established by the U.S. Department of Energy and General Motors, EcoCAR 2 challenges students to reduce the environmental impact of a Chevrolet Malibu without compromising performance, safety and consumer acceptability.
- AUVSI – The Association for Unmanned Vehicle System Int’l runs student competitions for air, land, and sea-based autonomous vehicles.
Are you a university student working with CAN?
Here are a couple ways we want to help you succeed:
- Apply for sponsorship by filling out the form below. Our regional managers will be in touch with you shortly.
- 25% Discounts off of standard Kvaser products are available for students working in university projects. Contact us for more information.