Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN
Price: USD 473.00
- Supports LIN 1.3 and 2.x
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASER's LINlib.
- Excellent error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the LIN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long LIN cable.
- Interfaces the LIN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Glass Fiber Reinforced PA6
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for LIN
Library for National Instrument's LabView for all Kvaser LIN hardware.
Quick Start Guide for All Kvaser Products
This Quick Start Guide shows you how to install drivers and setup any Interface product from Kvaser.