Kvaser Linx J1587
Price: USD 374.00
Kvaser Linx is a single channel, add-on cable that provides access to a J1587 bus network. It connects to your existing Kvaser High Speed CAN interface or Datalogger in series. Compatible with selection of Kvaser CAN HS devices.
- Works with most Kvaser CAN HS interfaces (Not compatible with Memorator Professional 5xHS).
- Create software applications using the included J1587 library.
- Supports data logging with the Kvaser Memorator Professional HS/HS.
- Log both CAN and J1587 data simultaneously.
- Trigger on J1587 MID, PID, etc.
- Molded 9 pin DSUB female connector with thumbscrews.
- Molded 9pin DSUB male connector.
- Compact plastic housing.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Glass Fiber Reinforced PA6
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.