Price: USD 94.00
The Q-Cable is a 0.3m (approx. 0.98 ft) long adapter cable for the Kvaser PCIcanx 4xHS and Kvaser PCIcan 4xHS boards. A DSUB male connector connects to the PCIcan board, whilst four DSUB male connectors connect to the CANbus.
- Adapter cable designed for the Kvaser PCIcanx 4xHS and the Kvaser PCIcan 4xHS boards.
- One molded 25 pin DSUB male connector with thumbscrews that connects to the CAN interface board
- Four molded 9 pin DSUB male connectors with thumbscrews for the CAN bus
- The Q cable is also available in a 3m length Low Smoke Zero Halogen version (Item no. 00340-8) to protect people and equipment from toxic and corrosive gases
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
Durable thermoplastic rubber
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-30 °C to +85 °C
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen13 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development19 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 118 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List