Price: USD 575.00
The Kvaser U100 is a robust, galvanically-reinforced (Tested according to EN 60335-1:2012 paragraph 13 with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 seconds.) single-channel CAN/CAN FD to USB interface. Signal and power isolated, the Kvaser U100 offers enhanced electrical protection, a vibration, shock and drop-proof housing and high-quality cabling that establishes a new reference in CAN interface design.
With an intelligent LED that display bus loads and error frames, an industry-leading IP67 rating and an innovative connector system, the U100 has numerous stand-out features. Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet, this suits rugged and higher voltage applications in marine, industrial, construction, heavy-duty, agriculture, and automotive, including electric vehicle markets. This device has a Type-A USB connector; a Type-C USB connector is also available.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Powered through the USB connector.
- Supports bit rates from 10 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec.
- Lightweight, glass fibre reinforced polyamide housing, overmolded with TPE.
- IP67 rated.
- DB-9 connector (other connectors available).
- Intuitive LED UI.
- Reinforced Galvanic Isolation. (Tested according EN 60335-1:2012 paragraph 13, 5000VAC rms applied for 60 seconds)
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 oC to +85 oC.
- 20 000 msg/s, each timestamped with a resolution of 100 μs.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Up to 8 Mbit/s
CABLES, Interfaces, Hardware, CAN
Typical 250 mA
2K, TPE surface on top of glass fibre reinforced polyamide
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux. For using generic SocketCAN API. Only needed if current kernel version of SocketCAN does not recognize new hardware.
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices. For using Kvaser proprietary API. Do not install if using SocketCAN.
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development20 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 120 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List