Kvaser DIN Rail S010-X10 Digital add-on
Price: USD 325.00
Kvaser DIN Rail S010-X10 Digital is an optional add-on module to the Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 base module* with 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs. This IP20-rated module is thermal, reverse-polarity protected and surge power supply protected. A power LED displays the state of the module, whilst there are separate LEDs for each of the inputs and outputs.
*Please note: Add-on modules require a Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 to be able to work.
- Supports 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs, controllable through the Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10.
- IP20 rated, plus thermal, reverse-polarity and surge protection.
- Smart clip system for easy mounting on DIN Rail; no tools needed.
- Requires a power supply from Class 2 / SELV.
- *Please note: Add-on modules require a Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 to be able to work.
- For device configuration tutorial, visit the eLearning course: "Configuring the Kvaser DIN RAIL SE400s-X10"
- For physical installation instructions, visit the "Getting Started With DIN Rail" page
- Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 (EAN 73-30130-01059-8)
- Kvaser DIN Rail S020-X10 Analog add-on (EAN 73-30130-01066-6)
- Kvaser DIN Rail S030-X11 Relay add-on (EAN 73-30130-01067-3)
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
DIN Rail, Hardware, Accessories
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen13 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development19 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 118 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List