Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10
Price: USD 1,600.00
The Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 is a multichannel, programmable Ethernet to CAN/CAN FD interface for DIN Rail mounting. This device has four CAN/CAN FD channels and supports up to four optional Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 I/O add-on modules of which there are three different types; analog, digital and relay. Ideal for automotive test cell or end-of-line production test applications, the SE400S-X10 can download and run programs created in the Kvaser t programming language, such as diagnostics routines to test automotive body control modules.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Multi-channel CAN to Ethernet interface.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Networked CAN interface with Kvaser t programmability to e.g. monitor and respond to CAN messages, develop I/O functionality and optimize protocol handling.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel.
- Ethernet connection with auto-MDIX using a standard shielded RJ45 socket.
- Smart clip system for easy mounting on DIN Rail; no tools needed.
- Supports up to four add-on modules for digital and/or analog inputs and outputs, controllable through Kvaser CANlib and t programs.
- Compatible with applications written for Kvaser hardware in Kvaser CANlib.
- Galvanically isolated CAN channels.
- Requires a power supply from Class 2 / SELV.
- NEW: eLearning course: "Configuring the Kvaser DIN RAIL SE400s-X10"
- Kvaser DIN Rail S020-X10 Analog add-on (EAN 73-30130-01066-6)
- Kvaser DIN Rail S010-X10 Digital add-on (EAN 73-30130-01065-9)
- Kvaser DIN Rail S030-X11 Relay add-on (EAN 73-30130-01067-3)
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at www.kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, Kvaser CANlib SDK and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANlib SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python and t programming language.
- Kvaser CAN hardware is built around the same common software API. Applications developed using one device type will run without modification on other device types.
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- HTML-Help and online documentation in Windows.
DIN Rail, PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
5 - 65 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.