Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10
Price: USD 1,600.00
The Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 is a multichannel, programmable Ethernet to CAN/CAN FD interface for DIN Rail mounting. This device has four CAN/CAN FD channels and supports up to four optional Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 I/O add-on modules of which there are three different types; analog, digital and relay. Ideal for automotive test cell or end-of-line production test applications, the SE400S-X10 can download and run programs created in the Kvaser t programming language, such as diagnostics routines to test automotive body control modules.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Multi-channel CAN to Ethernet interface.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Networked CAN interface with Kvaser t programmability to e.g. monitor and respond to CAN messages, develop I/O functionality and optimize protocol handling.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel.
- Ethernet connection with auto-MDIX using a standard shielded RJ45 socket.
- Smart clip system for easy mounting on DIN Rail; no tools needed.
- Supports up to four add-on modules for digital and/or analog inputs and outputs, controllable through Kvaser CANlib and t programs.
- Compatible with applications written for Kvaser hardware in Kvaser CANlib.
- Galvanically isolated CAN channels.
- Requires a power supply from Class 2 / SELV.
- For device configuration tutorial, visit the eLearning course: "Configuring the Kvaser DIN RAIL SE400s-X10"
- For physical installation instructions, visit the "Getting Started With DIN Rail" page
- Kvaser DIN Rail S020-X10 Analog add-on (EAN 73-30130-01066-6)
- Kvaser DIN Rail S010-X10 Digital add-on (EAN 73-30130-01065-9)
- Kvaser DIN Rail S030-X11 Relay add-on (EAN 73-30130-01067-3)
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at www.kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, Kvaser CANlib SDK and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANlib SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python and t programming language.
- Kvaser CAN hardware is built around the same common software API. Applications developed using one device type will run without modification on other device types.
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- HTML-Help and online documentation in Windows.
DIN Rail, PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
5 - 65 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration8 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition6 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics12 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development12 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack11 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development12 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 101 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List