Why Choose Kvaser?
An Interface Partner You CAN Rely On
With more than 30 years of Controller Area Network (CAN) development experience and more than 100 products to our name, Kvaser has deep knowledge of CAN bus and related technologies. Whilst Kvaser’s R&D and production is carried out in Sweden, our standard products are available throughout the world via a network of Qualified Sales Representatives, all knowledgeable in embedded system design and offering local language support, as well as advice on product selection. What’s more, our global network of Technical Associates can provide you with state-of-the-art software products that work out-of-the-box with our hardware to create a total solution – in whatever sector you operate.
Unique Design...And a Lot More
You’ll notice that our CAN bus interfaces look very different to others on the market. That’s because we have our users – engineers – uppermost in our mind when we are designing them. Lightweight, ergonomic and yet incredibly durable, Kvaser’s interfaces and dataloggers stand out from the crowd.
Why Choose Kvaser
- The trusted experts in the CAN bus protocol for nearly 40 years.
- APIs that are future-safe, consistent across product families, and cover the full functionality of the hardware.
- Kvaser Qualified Sales Representatives provide support and service in your industry and geography.
- Kvaser Technical Associates provide industry-standard software with built-in Kvaser compatibility.
- Customer focused technical support.
- Broad CAN-based product range, delivered to 20+ vertical markets.
- Manufacturing and sourcing with responsibility.