Why Choose Kvaser?
An Interface Partner You CAN Rely On
With almost 30 years of Controller Area Network (CAN) development experience and more than 60 products to our name, Kvaser has deep knowledge of CAN bus and related technologies. Whilst Kvaser’s R&D and production is carried out in Sweden, our standard products are available throughout the world via a network of Qualified Sales Representatives, all knowledgeable in embedded system design and offering local language support, as well as advice on product selection. What’s more, our global network of Technical Associates can provide you with state-of-the-art software products that work out-of-the-box with our hardware to create a total solution – in whatever sector you operate.
You’ll notice that our CAN bus interfaces look very different to others on the market. That’s because we have our users – engineers – uppermost in our mind when we are designing them. Lightweight, ergonomic and yet incredibly durable, Kvaser’s interfaces and dataloggers stand out from the crowd.
- An open ‘ecosystem: we have strategic collaborations with other well-respected technology companies’
- Universal API makes life easier for both software developers and the end user
- Free software, free updates and free support
- Swedish innovation and Italian product housing design
- Tailor-made to meet the needs of engineers
- Strong commitment to R&D investment
- THE experts in CAN and related bus protocols