Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN
Price: USD 775.00
Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface that allows each channel to be assigned independently as CAN or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications!
With a standard USB connector and two CAN/LIN channels in two separate 9-pin D-SUB connectors, this interface can connect a PC to two CAN buses, two LIN buses, or one CAN and one LIN bus.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel.
- Supports CAN FD up to 5Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active.
- USB powered (bus V+ reference required for LIN).
- LEDs indicate device status and bus activity.
- Galvanically isolated CAN buses.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
On Board Buffer
LIN, Interfaces, PC INTERFACES, CAN
Max 280 mA
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser Canlib Android Library
Kvaser CANlib Android Library
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
XTM, Free LIN Viewer
A free of charge LIN bus viewer. Works with Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN, and/or Kvaser LAPcan + DRVLIN.