Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2
Price: USD 358.00
The Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 represents one of the easiest and lowest-cost methods of connecting a computer to a CAN bus network. With its USB 2.0 compliant connector and 9-pin D-SUB connector, the Leaf Light HS v2's sleek, ergonomically designed housing is both robust enough for everyday use and small and flexible enough to be used in space-constrained applications. Now with galvanic isolation as standard.
Kvaser's Leaf Light series is the workhorse of the CAN world. The Kvaser Leaf Light HS V2 supports high speed USB for CAN and offers high performance at low cost. Loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds.
- The Kvaser Leaf Light HS V2 is a high speed USB interface for CAN that offers loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, previously a more expensive option on Kvaser's original Leaf Light, now comes as standard on the Leaf Light v2, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Low current consumption (70 mA) reduces power drain from your laptop.
- Local buffering and preprocessing results in high performance and a reduction of time critical tasks for the PC.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK [link} is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
-20 - 70 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
PC INTERFACES, Interfaces
Linux, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP
On Board Buffer
Error Frame Generation
Error Counters Reading
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware.
Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported.
It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
Kvaser LINUX Driver and SDK
Linux driver and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 2000 or later is recommended but Windows 98 should also work.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Link libraries, header files, sample programs, Microsoft Visual Basic and Borland Delphi components, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.