Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable 2.5m
Price: USD 125.00
Kvaser's OBD II Extension Cable is a highly durable extension cable of 2.5 metres in length with male to female OBD II connectors. The cable is made of high quality thermoplastic rubber to ensure excellent flexibility and resilience. All pins are connected.
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) male connector, Type B (24 Volt).
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) female connector, Type B (24 Volt).
- Made of durable thermoplastic rubber.
- Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
- Termination is built in with a 120 Ohm terminating resistor.
- Available in other cable lengths.
- RoHS compliant.
- This cable can save wear and tear on your CAN interface's OBD2 connector.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
Durable thermoplastic rubber
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-30 °C to +85 °C
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis26 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen13 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition10 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics15 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development14 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development19 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 118 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List