Kvaser PCIcan 4xHS
The Kvaser PCIcan is a four channel CAN (controller area network) interface board for the PCI bus. Each CAN controller can be connected individually to the common CAN bus on the card.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Compliant with PCI 2.2.
- I/O mapped.
- CAN Controllers: SJA1000 from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits.
- Interfaces the CAN bus using a DSUB CAN connector.
- CAN oscillator frequency is 16 MHz.
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver.
- The common CAN bus has a built-in optional termination.
- Dimensions of 140 x 100 mm (approx. 5.5 x 4 in.).
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.