Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable 5m
Price: USD 149.00
Kvaser's OBD II Extension Cable is a highly durable extension cable of 5 metres in length with male to female OBD II connectors. The cable is made of high quality thermoplastic rubber to ensure excellent flexibility and resilience. All pins are connected.
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) male connector, Type B (24 Volt).
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) female connector, Type B (24 Volt).
- Made of durable thermoplastic rubber.
- Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
- Termination is built in with a 120 Ohm terminating resistor.
- Available in other cable lengths.
- RoHS compliant.
- This cable can save wear and tear on your CAN interface's OBD2 connector.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
CABLES, PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Durable thermoplastic rubber
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-30 - 85 °C