Kvaser USBcan Light 4xHS
Price: USD 765.00
The USBcan Light 4xHS is a compact, reliable and cost-effective means of connecting four high speed CAN buses to a PC or mobile computer. With galvanic isolation as standard, this USB to quad channel CAN interface has a standard USB connector at one end and four high speed CAN channels in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB CAN connector at the other. The supplied HD26-4xDS9 splitter can be used to connect to four separate 9pin DSUB connectors.
• Low cost USB CAN interface.
• Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
• Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
• Power is taken from the USB bus.
• Galvanic isolation.
• High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
• Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
• Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
• Includes 4 channel breakout cable.
• Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
• 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
• Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
• Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
• Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
• All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
• J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
• RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
• On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
26-pin HD D-SUB
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-20 - 70 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.