Kvaser PCIcanx 4xHS
Price: USD 902.00
Kvaser PCIcanx 4xHS is a four channel, high speed CAN (controller area network) interface that can be used in both regular PCI and PCI-X slots. Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers protect the hardware, whilst the on board micro controller ensures high throughput. The PCIcanx 4xHS is ideal for multichannel data gathering applications, such as in laboratories.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3.
- The board fits in 3.3V PCI-X, and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses.
- Compatible with our PCIcan boards.
- I/O mapped for quick reaction times.
- SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connectors.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK [link} is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
PCIcanx 4xHS: max 400mA @ 5V
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Timestamp R (µ)
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Quick Start Guide for All Kvaser Products
This Quick Start Guide shows you how to install drivers and setup any Interface product from Kvaser.