Kvaser PCIcanx II HS
Price: USD 589.00
The Kvaser PCIcanx II HS is a single channel, high speed CAN (controller area network) interface board for the PCI-X and PCI bus. It features an on-board microcontroller for offloading your main CPU and galvanic isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation - no switches.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3.
- The board fits in 3.3V PCI-X, and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses.
- Fully software compatible with the discontinued PCIcan II boards.
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM.
- CAN Controller is a Renesas M16C.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuit, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver.
- The Kvaser PCIcanx II family boards can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN.
- Includes free of charge low profile bracket.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
Approximately 1W (200mA)
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 - 85 °C
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.